Monday, July 30, 2012

IMAGINE LEARNING HOW TO...




IMAGINE LEARNING HOW TO...




Visit otherworlds,other planes of existence.
Here is another excerpt from THE SUPER KNOWLEDGE OF YOUR DREAMS,BY 
duane heppner.If you want to pick up a copy,go to amazon.com,or lulu.com.Thankyou


P.S.If you do get a copy,let me know what you discover.enjoy!










In 2001, days after I received THE ROD OF POWER from
Paul Twitchell, for the first time.....Rebazar, Paul, Yauble and
Gopal Das, all appeared to me at the foot of my bed one
evening in the middle of the night and asked me to follow
them. All of us flew to Blue Sky Island, where Heather and I
had our secret place we would go to on a nightly basis. All of
us flew onto the beach and sat on the sand. Rebazar spoke
first...
“We want you to write a series of books in your own style and
also update some of Paul's books so that it will show others
we are working with you to get people's attention. You already
know what Darwin has done, and Harold has been going
along the same lines for a long time since Joan arrived. We
are not concerned about them, because they have been
handed over to The Lords of Karma, and as time and events
pass they will have racked up a lot more lifetimes of having to
deal with all they have created. It will not show up just yet, but
we are going to start with something new, which will be part of
your future years from now. All in all, this will be Your
NUAdventure.”
As I was listening to RT, I was feeling like a kid in school.
Here I was, the man with THE ROD OF POWER, and I wasn't
quite sure what to do yet. Then Yauble spoke...
“This is all new to you in a sense Duane, and it will take time
to adjust, but the end result will be with what you will present
to this world as The NUHistory of The ALL IS, and as it comes
into view. You will rewrite history in The NUNowness and
establish a place here like no one else. You cannot see it yet,
but we are building something Wonderfully Big from The
Unseen. For now, what you will be doing will stay pretty
localized, but in the future the entire earth will know of you and
all of us. We are here to make sure what you will be
presenting will be the biggest it has ever been. So, just sit
back and we will do the rest. You are the 'Front Guy' to the
world of humans and you will go through a lot, but you will
provide The Greatest Benefit of ALL.”
As I sat and heard what he was saying I was mesmerized at
the whole scene I was watching as these Wonderful Beings
were supporting me. When you are so usedto the earth, it is
always a wonderment at what is taking place outside of thebody. All of us sat and talked for the longest time as I just
listened for what seemed like days. I cannot remember all that
was said, and so eventually we left and I woke up again in my
physical body, sitting on my bed and still wondering what to
do. I had started this book several times as I was writing other
books, and so I continued to put this one on the back burner.
It is now 2009, and I have decided to finish this
book...DuaneHB

No comments:

Post a Comment